Foreign Language Study Abroad Programs Since 1988
Welcome to our online brochure where you will find information on foreign language courses offered at language schools abroad!
Lingua Service Worldwide, Ltd., an independent language study abroad agency, represents private foreign language schools all over the world that specialize in offering “full immersion” language programopportunities. These foreign language study abroad programs have been developed with the purpose of teaching a new language within its own setting in a short period of time.
Whether you are looking for an immersion language program to learn Spanish in Spain, French in France, Italian in Italy or many other destinations around the world, we have the right foreign language program for you.
There are literally thousands of foreign language schools offering full-immersion programs. We have selected the ones we consider the best in each country and are proud to represent them. Lingua Service Worldwide does not own or have a vested interest in any of the language schools we represent and can therefore provide you with unbiased information to assist you in choosing the right school or program to accommodate your individual needs.
Our international staff has traveled, studied and lived overseas for extended periods of times, and are able to offer suggestions and insight derived from their personal experiences. The language schools are also visited and inspected by our staff on a regular basis to ascertain that the quality of the programs is maintained by each individual school. Take a look at our programs today!
What is Lingua Service Worldwide?
Established over 25 years ago, we are an independent agency that represents private language schools all over the world. These schools specialize in offering “full immersion” intensive language programs, developed with the purpose of teaching a new language within it’s own setting in a short period of time. There are literally thousands of these private language schools all over the world, therefore we have selected the ones we consider the best in each country and are proud to represent them. We can offer you a choice of different schools in the same country or even in the same city or area. We do not own or have a vested interest in any of the schools we represent and therefore can guide you and provide you with unbiased information to assist you in choosing the right school for you. Our international staff has also traveled, studied and lived overseas for extended periods of time, and thus are able to offer suggestions and insight derived from our own personal experiences. We also strive to visit and inspect the different centers and cities on a regular basis to ascertain that the quality of the programs is maintained by each individual school.
What services do you offer?
– We provide you with detailed information regarding several different programs.
– With just one free phone call or an e-mail message you can research several different schools in one country (or different countries…), saving valuable time and money on international phone calls and faxes!.
– We are located in Redding, Connecticut and you can easily reach us during normal business hours with any questions you may have, no need to find out what time it is in Tokyo….
– We will register you at the school of your choice and provide you with detailed information regarding your course and choice of accommodations.
– We handle all payments on behalf of the schools, which allows you to make payments in US dollars while offering you a variety of payment options including credit card payments.
– While we represent the schools, we work for you! If any problem should arise we can intervene with the schools on your behalf to solve them quickly and efficiently.
– We carefully monitor the schools and their performance by regular visits to the centers and feed-back from former clients.
– We can provide you with the names and contact information of former participants on any of our programs.
How do I apply for a program?
Please read the general application procedures and guidelines. You may call us at 1-800-394-LEARN for an application and pricing lists (specific school brochures are also available once you have narrowed down your choices!), or e-mail us your address and we will be happy to send you all the materials described here.
You can also complete a preliminary application on-line and e-mail it to us!
When is the application deadline?
Most schools operate on a rolling admission basis and their programs start just about any Monday of the year for all levels above full beginners. Full beginners must check starting dates carefully (they are listed on each individual school “page” and also on our printed price lists).
You may apply at any time, but applications received within 30 days of the start of the program may be assessed late application fees. Therefore, we suggest you apply as early as possible in order to ensure a confirmed space in the program of your choice and to avoid late application charges. Also keep in mind that during the summer time most schools reach full capacity and airline seats can be hard to find.
How do I calculate the total cost?
We publish our prices with the understanding that every person has the right to choose the most convenient course and accommodation according to their individual preferences. Therefore, we break down the pricing by course, and also by accommodation type. You can mix and match. In order to calculate the total, simply add the price of the course to the cost of the accommodations you have chosen, multiply it by the number of weeks you are enrolling for, and add the application fee (US 100.00). If you need assistance with the pricing please feel free to contact us.